Fine European pastry in Bloomington, Indiana
At Piccoli Dolci (pee-coh-lee dol-chee) (“Little Sweets”) we bake authentic Italian and European pastry from scratch, using high quality natural ingredients. The dolci are made by an Italian woman named Maria who lives in Bloomington, Indiana.
Piccoli Dolci has been part of the Bloomington Community Farmers' Market for over two months now. We continue to create new recipes and product on a regular basis. Some new sweets include our pinoli cake, fiorentina, and mimosa. Please stop by our booth to discover new, seasonal products and to stock up on your favorite classic treats.
Date: April 7 through November 2012, from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Place: 401 N. Morton Street, Bloomington, next to City Hall-Showers Building
Piccoli Dolci was featured in the Bloomington Herald Times! Read the article, “Baking Treats the Italian Way” by Cindy Bradley.
Piccoli Dolci can be found at:
* Bloomingfoods East: 3220 East Third St.
* Bloomingfoods Downtown: 419 E. Kirkwood Ave.
* Bloomingfoods West: 316 W. Sixth St.
* Goods for Cooks: 115 N. College Ave.
* Chateau Thomas Winery: 118 N. Walnut St.
We take orders for all kinds of events. Whether you need a birthday cake, a dessert buffet, Italian-style cakes for a wedding, or pastry for any other occasion, we create high-quality desserts in traditional styles.
- Pick up at Bloomington Cooking School: 115 N. College Ave., Suite 014
- Please contact us at email@example.com